At Hibernian House (formerly Berkeley House) we enjoy welcoming and meeting new people all the time. We strive to make our guests as comfortable as possible and we wish to make your stay in Kilkenny an enjoyable and unforgettable experience that you’ll wish would never end.
Our location is second to none with Kilkenny Castle on our doorstep and the cobbled medieval streets and laneways of Kilkenny just around the corner from us, providing our guests with easy access to the city’s main shopping areas, vibrant night life venues, theatres and the endless list of cultural and visitor attractions in Kilkenny. We also provide the perfect base from which to explore ‘Ireland’s Ancient East’.
- 10 Beautifully appointed spacious en-suite guest rooms
- Incorporating family rooms, double & twin rooms and Town Houses
- Refreshment tray of tea or coffee with a tasty treat
- Revitalizing toiletries
- Crisp white linen with fluffy towels
- Award winning Irish breakfast
- High speed wireless internet access
- City centre location
- Complimentary car parking
Our impeccable customer service, quality of standards and a genuine warm welcome awaits you at Hibernian House Kilkenny.
Address: 5 Lower Patrick Street, Kilkenny